In order for our students to achieve their highest potential, I expect all students to bring their materials to class everyday. No excuses!
I expect students to bring all their materials to class each day.
Materials needed for class:
Students are expected to bring:
1. A well organized binder (for handouts, paper and other supplies.)
2. The CPMA Student Handbook/Planner (if available)
3. At least three black or blue ink pens and three sharpened pencils.
4. A generous supply of lined paper.
5. A Spiral Notebook (70 or more pages) (This should be a single subject notebook, since it will be used only for Social Studies class. It will be turned in periodically for 30% of the student's grade. Three or four will be needed for the entire school year. )
6. All required class work and homework.
A personal PENCIL SHARPENER will insure that the student does not have to leave his/her seat during lessons.
A flash drive will also be useful for storing student projects.
Because of the many projects, students will want to have a ruler, a personal set of colored pencils or markers (No permanent markers), and various other art supplies.